In fact, when done right – Twitter automation entails the use of several different tactics: tweet scheduling, automatically growing your Twitter audience, knowing when and what to Tweet, and more. I’ll cover all the best Twitter automation tips in this guide.
If you’re looking for the best way to scale your Twitter account (and who isn’t), then Twitter automation is a must.
Twitter Automation Today: How the Game Has Evolved
Whether Twitter admits it or not, a huge reason for their initial growth was through automation used by many of its early adopters. Twitter used to have a pretty open API that allowed for all sorts of automation that many used to scale their Twitter accounts.
While Twitter has evolved, many forms of automation are no longer possible when using their API. But that doesn’t stop many from finding workarounds to automate just about anything you can think of on Twitter.
And some of the smartest and most successful marketers use some sort of Twitter automation in their social media strategy.
Because people have better things to do with their time than repetitive, mundane tasks.
And when you free up time with Twitter automation, you’ll be able to spend that time elsewhere on tasks that require your full attention.
Things like interaction, customer support, or running your business.
The Ultimate List of the
Web’s Best Twitter Automation Resources
FROM BEST PRACTICES TO TRACKING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TWITTER AUTOMATION, THIS GUIDE HAS YOU COVERED
- Twitter Automation Fundamentals
- How to Save Time & Be More Productive by Scheduling Tweets
- How to Grow Your Twitter Audience With Automation
- Know the Best Days & Times to Tweet to Increase Engagement
- How to Avoid Only Tweeting Your Own Content
- Become Strategic With Twitter Automation and Drive Results
- Tracking Your Twitter Automation Efforts
- Awesome Twitter Automation Tips, Case Studies & Guides