Facebook is still a great place to reach out to your target customers and engage them, as you nurture the leads to become customers. The right marketing strategy can help you reach more target customers as you bring awareness to your business products or services.
Running Facebook ads is a great way to market your business on Facebook. This article will give insights into how you can optimize your Facebook ads and drive more conversions to your business and keep generating sales.
Use the right ad format
Target customers love and engage with different ad formats as they research for businesses to help them. Understanding your target audience well before you run your ads is essential. That will help you know the ad formats they love most and create your Facebook ads in that format to increase engagement, get target customers to know your business, and drive more conversions from their ad engagement.
Have captivating and attracting call-to-action
You don’t only want to get the target audience to see and engage with your ads, but also convert and buy your business products or services, right? Well, you need to have a captivating CTA that will compel the target audience to take action once they view your Facebook ads. Use the right buttons for your ads and powerful words on your CTA. Use CTA descriptions and buttons that will drive more target audience to click through the ads and take action, for instance, here best-performing forming CTA descriptions on Amazon.
Use eye-catching videos
Videos are the go-to content for most people. Creating short video ads or using captivating and high-quality content that aligns with the user’s target needs can attract them to click through your ads and engage with your business website. Your videos or images should target the audience’s pain points, show them how to solve problems, and give them peace of mind. Using visuals in your ads will capture the prospect’s attention and drive them to your brand. Research shows that 91% of users love video content when engaging with brands.
Have a marketing objective
Before you start running your ads, you need to be clear on what you want your ads to achieve. Do you want to get more leads, increase website traffic, promote your new product, etc? Irrespective of your marketing goals ensure you have a clear plan to achieve it. It will help you run the ads and reach the target audience in the right way to drive more conversions for your intended marketing objectives. You can create ad copy that aligns with your goals and make it easy to achieve them as you market and reach more potential customers.
Target the right audience
To drive more conversions and get your reader to convert from your ads target the right audience. Since you understand the pain points and know your customers, target the right audience—the people who require the products or services your brand offers.
Leverage Meta Ads Manager’s broad targeting and dynamic creatives to optimize your Facebook ads conversion. Broad targeting enables your ad campaigns to reach a wider audience and capture new prospective customer segments. Combining this feature with dynamic creatives gives your strategy a boost, allowing you to customize campaigns by area, state, or country and produce more engaging content. Utilizing these two is the most efficient way to optimize Facebook ads and maximize their value for better conversion. Carolyn James of Website Insights
Run A/B tests to improve your Ads
To get your ads working best, you need to test and experiment on different aspects of the ads to know which works best. For instance, the formats with high engagement, the copy of the ads, etc. Here is what Corey of Alta Technologies says on a/b testing.
The only way to know what types of ads and which specific text, images, or videos will perform the best is to experiment with multiple versions and test them to see which one performs best. Think of A/B testing like a basketball bracket, where you test pairs until you’re left with only one clear winner. While this process is a bit time-consuming, it’s worth the investment of both time and money because, in the long run, it will help you optimize your ad spending and generate higher and more consistent conversions.
Do a variety of tests on your ads to know what works best, then optimize them to bring in more people and engage them with your ads as you market your brand on Facebook. It is also essential to avoid these mistakes when running a/b tests as they can affect the results you get from your ads and affect your business profits.
Have a Facebook Ads Manager account
The ads manager account helps you manage and make edits to your ads to reach your marketing goals. With the account, you can make changes to your ads, view the changes and see the results from your ads. You can also track the ads’ performance to know how the ads are helping you achieve your business goals, engaging and getting the target audience to convert for your brand.
Install Facebook pixel
Facebook provides a pixel, a code you can place on your website to measure and optimize and grow your target audience for the ad campaigns that you run on Facebook. The pixel will activate when a target customer visits your website and takes action. For instance, they can sign up for your newsletter or visit your product page. That will give you the analysis of how your audiences engage with your website and how you can retarget them in the future to keep them engaged as you nurture them through the buyer journey. You can use Facebook pixel helper to ensure your pixel is working well and give you the accurate data you can implement to drive more engagement and conversions from your ads.
A website with great landing pages
Your landing page entails the copy you use on your page to drive the target audience to engage with your business as you nurture them. Ensure your ad copy is awesome and captures your target customer’s pain points. Here is what Stephen of Assisted Living says on the ad copy.
The most effective Facebook ad copy is concise but clear. It speaks to the benefit of your offer, not just its features. Essentially, you want to deliver a message highlighting how your product can improve the life of the person viewing it. Outlining the value to the customer through your copy is essential to drive results through your campaign.
Ensure your website has a faster loading speed and the target audience can engage with it on mobile devices. You can run great ads, however, if your website design is not clear, the website visitors will leave your site the moment they arrive which affects their engagement and conversion.
Send out your ads at the right time
Schedule a time when your ads when the audience has high views for the ads. Here is what Mark of Cloud Peak Law Group says
Rather than having your ads displayed at random times, set the schedule for your ads based on the days and times that they see the most engagement. You can get the data you need to optimize your ad schedule from within your Ads Manager reports. To get the best idea of when ads perform best, look at the data from multiple previous campaigns to identify the optimal delivery days and times. Once you’ve set the new delivery times for your ads, monitor the ad campaign closely to ensure that it’s performing optimally, and make adjustments as needed until you find the right time.
If the target audience sees your ads when they are active on Facebook, they will engage more with them and increase the conversion rate percentages for your business products or services.
Segment target audience as per buyer journey
You want to ensure more new prospects see your ads and engage with them. You don’t need to show the ads to people who have already seen them or engaged with your company as they are already familiar with your business. You can use the audience exclusion feature to exclude those who had previous engagements with your ads and ensure you capture more new prospects with your ads to drive more engagement.
Keep ads short and direct to the point
Target customers’ attention is becoming shorter every day. To increase engagement and drive more users to your ads, ensure you keep the ads short and direct to the benefits and actions you want the users to take.
Facebook ads Metrics to track
- Ad impression. It measures how attractive your ad is. If your ads have a high impression rate it shows your target readers have an interest in them and are more likely to engage with them. Also, you can track cost-per-thousand impressions. It helps gauge how much your ads will cost when shown 1000 times to the target audience.
- Conversion rates. Your goal for running ads is to convert the target audience into customers. The conversion rates show the effectiveness of your ads. More conversions show audience loves your brand and wants to use them to solve their pain points.
- Cost per click. It’s the cost you incur for each ad clicked by the target audience. The lower the cost the better, a high cost per click will result in low ROI and can affect your business profits.
- Click through rate. The metric shows the number of people who click through the ad to your business website. The higher the number, the more effective your ads are at attracting your goals. If you’re getting a low click-through rate make adjustments to your ads to attract more target audiences.
- Ad frequency. This is how often your target audience sees your ads. The more the frequency, the better. The frequency of displaying your ads is under factors like your targeting, the market competition, the quality of your ads, etc.
Types of Facebook Ads to Invest in
- Carousel ads. You compile different images and videos in a single ad and include a captivating CTA for the target audience to take action once they view the ads. You can show different products or specific features of a product or service with your carousel ad.
- Video ads. You create short attractive videos promoting your product or service to target customers. Within your ads, you can include links to your business to keep engaging the readers when they click through the content.
- Dynamic ads. These ads help your business reach target audiences who have already expressed interest in your services or products and want to engage more with them. Since you know your target audience well, you can adjust the ads to show the content that prospective customers love most based on where they are in the buyer journey.
- Slideshow ads. They are a series of images made like slides. They convey the message the advertiser wants the reader to get. You can also include texts within the visuals to reinforce the message displayed by the images.
- Image ads. The business creates attractive images to capture the reader’s attention and includes a CTA to help the reader take action that drives more engagement and conversion. Here is an example of this ad type.
And when you click the call-to-action on the ad, you are taken to the business website page.
Wrapping up Facebook Ads Conversion Tips
Running ads is a great way for brands to reach more target customers, and drive them to their business, nurture leads, and convert them into customers. When done right, Facebook ads are great at driving target customer engagement and getting them to convert and start using a brand’s products or services. Use the tips in this article to optimize your Facebook ads get potential customers to engage more with them, and drive more conversions for your brand marketing.